Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Make yourself cozy in your chair as you sit before your computer, perhaps have a cup of scented tea (but be careful not to spill it), maybe put on some romantic music, and do whatever else you please to put you in the mood to peruse our finds of sweet, romantic, cottage living inspired home decor and accessories, books and magazines, and of course items for pampering and nurturing you such as bath and body products.

I've searched the internet for delightful treasures for your home (or at least to daydream having in your home), to give as gifts, etc. that fills you with bliss, cozy warmth, and more. I'll be posting (on a somewhat irregular basis probably) what I've found from my adventures surfing the 'net what I hope you will find charming, enjoyable, and useful.

Sharyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home