Thursday, November 17, 2005

An Office of Her Own

I've been thinking about how I need to create an organized office space for me...but just being organized and isn't enough. I want my office area to be feminine and cozy too.

So off I went to look for inspiring and pretty items for the office. Here are a few of my finds..

First, from www.seejanework.com is an enamel mail holder (and note the file folders shown are available on this site too) and a pretty wire basket for holding folders. Anna Griffin makes pretty file folders, these ones shown here were found at www.rsvp-gifts-stationery.com.

Enamel Mail HolderWire Letter Holder

Anna Griffin Folders


And last, a book recommended by Amy
Powers of the Inspire Company.
I haven't read this yet, but it's on my wish list.

Where Women Create : Inspiring Work Spaces of Extraordinary Women

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Hi Sharyn....I've been trying to "pink up" my office and you have some great ideas here...I love the pink wire basket! I enjoyed reading your blog this evening.

Warm regards,
Debbie

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home